Office and Garden Rooms for Sale
Garden Rooms for sale from Pedigree Pens Ltd. Whether you require an office or reception area or simply want a garden room, we have a range of buildings and colour options to suit.
Garden Rooms for Sale
Our buildings are available to the general public as stand-alone rooms or make the perfect addition for cattery or kennel owners.
Our Office and Garden Rooms for sale do not usually require planning permission (although you should always check with your local planning department) and can be easily fixed to a concrete base. Why not let our experienced team install the room for you.
About our Rooms….
Constructed to the same exacting standards as our catteries, the rooms are built using the finest of materials:
* 70mm PVCu framework
* Heat Reflective Athermic 16mm Polycarbonate Roofing.
* Fully Insulated Walls Containing 28mm Panel.
* Fully Insulated Ceiling Containing 28mm Panel with Cavity Above.
* x 2 Leaded Top Opening Windows Containing Double Glazed Toughened Safety Glass.
* Multi-point Locking Entrance Door Containing 28mm Panel with Leaded Double Glazed Unit to Top.
We have a range of finishes available upon request:
* A Choice of 5 Different Colour Options for the Panels (please note: the PVCu Framework remains white).
* A Choice of 2 Woodgrain-on-White Finishes to the Panel and PVCu Framework. Choose from either Mahogany on White or Light-Oak on White.
For more information and prices on our finishes, please Contact Us
Sizes and Prices…
Our standard rooms are available in 3 sizes but we can manufacture to bespoke sizes if required:
Sizes and Prices for Office Room in White
|2M (6ft 6in)*||3M (9ft 10in)*||£5,890 + delivery, installation and VAT|
|2M (6ft 6in)*||4M (13ft 1in)*||£6,750 + delivery, installation and VAT|
|2M (6ft 6in)*||5M (16ft 4in)*||£7,610 + delivery, installation and VAT|
* Measurements in ft and in are approximate.
Please Contact Us for prices of our colour panels and woodgrain frame and panel options
Delivery and installation is typically c. 13% of the cost but may vary depending upon your location.
A level concrete base should be provided prior to installation. The base should stand c. 75mm (3 inches) into the ground and 75mm (3 inches) above and have a damp proof membrane.
For more information on the garden rooms for sale we have please Contact Us